Key Facts about Pennard House
- Separate self contained party venue
- Large canvas tipis for extra accommodation
- Orchards and woods to explore
- Freshwater pond for swimming
- In-house bar
- Yoga space
- Free WiFi
- Croquet and games lawn
- Four acres of gardens
- Alcohol license
- Late Alcohol license
- Wedding license
- Boardroom: 60
- Seating: 120
- Standing: 180
- 6 bedrooms
- Tipis, bell tents and yurts
- Away days
- Fashion shoots
- Film & video production
- Meetings and conferences
- Private parties
- Product launches
Who are Pennard House?
Pennard House is everything you want from an idyllic country manor house. Grade II listed and set amongst breathtaking countryside; surrounded by meadows, woodlands and cider orchards, it is the perfect exclusive-use venue for anyone looking for something a little different.
The house has been the family since the early 17th Century. It’s still very much family home, yet we encourage you to make it feel like yours whilst you are here. We help tailor your event to suit your style and the unique occasion – whether that be a wedding, business event or just an excuse to throw a party.
Pennard House plays host to a multitude of activities from music and yoga retreats, to film shoots and wedding parties. We have five large and inviting bedrooms in the main house and plenty of tipis available to accommodate those keen to sleep under canvas. The house comes into its own for the annual Glastonbury Festival, hosting a boutique camping site, complete with bar, restaurant, showers and real beds, within its grounds.
Pennard has a warm and welcoming feel, where every guest is a friend, and all friends feel like family.
Our favourite things about Pennard
- Starting the day on fine form with a sunrise swim in our Victorian freshwater swimming pool.
- A game of croquet on the lawn or a stroll amongst the 130-acre estate of apple orchards, woodlands and meadows with the family dogs.
- Sunset cocktails on the south facing terrace and dancing all night long in the 18th Century Coach House – our celebrated party venue.
- Recuperating from life, parties, the night before in our beautifully designed bedrooms or a night in the gardens under the stars in the summer, in one of our comfortably kitted-out tipis.
Where are we?
Pennard House can be found deep in the Somerset countryside, yet only 25 miles north of both Bristol and Bath, if you’re looking for a city to explore nearby. Plus with the Glastonbury site just a stone’s throw away, you can visit the Stone Circle, with only the Eavis cows for company!
Intrigued? Call a member of our team on 020 3741 8040 or alternatively email us here
Telephone: +44(0) 1749 860 700