Terms and Conditions – Canvas & Stone
These terms and conditions (‘Terms and Conditions’) govern your use of this website.
This website ‘www.canvasandstone.co.uk’, is owned and operated by Canvas & Stone – herein referred to as ‘Canvas & Stone’, the ‘Company’, ‘us’, ‘our’ or ‘we’.
This site (the ‘Website’) means the content of all internet web pages, including text, images, photos and all graphic elements, maps, design, video, sound (the ‘Content’) and any and all arrangement thereof and the software used therein as accessible through under or via any and all domain names owned by Canvas & Stone.
Conditions of Use
- For as long as the Company continues to offer the Services, it shall provide and seek to update, improve and expand the Services. As a result, the Company allows you access to the Website as it may exist and be available on any day, or part thereof, and it has no other obligations, except as expressly stated in these Terms and Conditions.
- The Company advises that you always seek professional advice and assistance before relying on any information on this Website. Although reasonable care has been taken to ensure the accuracy and electronic integrity of this website and its content, Canvas & Stone accepts no liability for loss of any kind incurred as a result of reliance on the information or opinions provided within the website , or any loss or damage of any kind incurred in connection with the use of or exposure to any Content posted, emailed, downloaded, accessed, transmitted, or otherwise made available via this website and no warranty is given by Canvas & Stone, express or implied, arising out of the content of the website including without limitation fitness for purpose or satisfactory quality. Although Canvas & Stone aims to update this website regularly, any material on the website may be out of date at any given time, and Canvas & Stone is under no obligation to update such material.
- While Canvas & Stone endeavours to ensure that the website is normally available 24 hours a day uninterrupted and error free, Canvas & Stone will not be liable if for any reason the website is unavailable for any time or for any period.
- Canvas & Stone accepts no responsibility for the content on any website to which a hyperlink from this website exists. All links are provided with no warranty, express or implied, for the information provided within them. For the avoidance of doubt after you leave this website (whether knowingly or not) Canvas & Stone can no longer be responsible in any way for any material that you encounter and excludes to the fullest extent permitted by law all liability that may arise with respect to or as a result of such material causing any damage, costs, injury or financial loss of any kind.
- The use and accessing of certain facilities, pages and areas of this website may be subject to additional specific terms and conditions.
- Copyright in the content of this website (together with the website design, text and graphics and the arrangement of them) is owned by or licensed to Canvas & Stone. All rights are reserved. Unless stated to the contrary, material in this website is copyright to Canvas & Stone. Reproduction is limited to the downloading to a local hard disk for your personal use. The content of the website may not be copied or otherwise incorporated into or stored in any other website, electronic retrieval system, publication or other work in any form without the prior written consent of Canvas & Stone or in accordance with the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988 as amended.
- The Company may modify, replace, suspend, discontinue or refuse access to the Website, partially or entirely, or change and modify prices for all or part of the Services at any time and at our sole discretion. All such changes and modifications shall be effective from the moment of posting on the Website, without any prior notice to you. By your continued access and use of this Website you agree to be bound by the most current version of the Terms and Conditions.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions is intended to, or shall be deemed to, establish any joint venture or legal partnership between any of the parties, or agent of another party, nor authorise any party to make or enter into any commitments for or on behalf of any other party.
- You must not use this Website for anything that is unlawful or is prohibited in these Terms and Conditions and/or any policies or notices elsewhere on this Website.
- Whilst using this Website, you must not, at any time, do any of the following:
- defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the rights (such as the rights of privacy) of others;
- publish, post, distribute, or disseminate any unlawful , defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent, offensive material or information;
- upload files that contain software, images, text or other material protected by intellectual property laws (or by rights of privacy) unless you own or control the rights or have received all necessary consents;
- upload files that contain viruses, corrupted files or any other similar software , scripts or programmes that may damage the operation of another’s computer, tablet, smartphone or other device;
- impersonate any person or entity, including without limitation any director, employee or representative of the Company;
- post or transmit, or cause to be posted or transmitted, any communication or solicitation designed or intended to obtain the password, account, personal or private information from any other user of the Services;
- run any form of auto-responder or ‘spam’ on the Services, or any scripts or processes that run or are activated while you are logged in to the Website, or that otherwise interfere with the proper working of, or place an unreasonable load on the Services’ infrastructure;
- decompile, reverse engineer, or otherwise attempt to obtain the source code of the Services;
- delete any author attributions, legal notices or proprietary designations or labels in any file that is uploaded;
- falsify the origin or source of software or other material contained in a file that is uploaded;
- advertise or offer to sell any goods or services or conduct or forward surveys, competitions or chain letters; or
- download any file posted by another user of this Website that you know, or reasonably should know, cannot be legally distributed in such manner.
- You represent and warrant to the Company that you are of legal age to use and access the Services and take full responsibility for the selection and use of and access to the Services.
- If you are registering with, or making a reservation or booking with the Company as a business entity, you represent that you have the authority to legally bind that entity. If you are trading as a business, you must comply with and you are responsible for all laws applicable to your business.
- If you link to the Website, the Company may revoke your right to so link at any time, at the Company’s sole discretion. The Company reserves the right to require prior written consent before linking to the Website.
- You will indemnify and hold the Company, its parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, officers and employees harmless (including, without limitation, from all damages, liabilities, settlements, costs and legal fees) from any claim or demand made by any third party due to or arising out of your access to the Services, use of the Services, your violation of these Terms and Conditions, or infringement by you or any third party using your account of any intellectual property or other right of any person or entity.
- This website is governed by and construed in accordance with the law of England and Wales. All disputes arising shall be submitted to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts.